Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Garden State/ Beauty and the Beast.


I don't know about you, but life lessons are easily learned in the weirdest of places for me. For instance, I went to a production of Beauty and the Beast tonight, my friend was in it, and i wanted to support her. I actually took a lot away from that play, alot more than i thought possible from anything made by Disney..... It really made me question my own life, and the direction that I am heading in.

I also watched Garden State tonight, in fact, it just got over. Through out the whole movie, I was thinking what the crap is this movie. It is really strange, but after knowing the whole story, and seeing the ending, I really understand a lot more.... I realize that when you have something good, you should do everything you can to keep it. Whether it be love, a job, your kids, or friends, it may take sacrifices, but in the end it will be worth it.

This marks one of many late night posts, i am sure of it.
night all

2 comments:

Heather said...

No more bloggin??? Sad day...

Anni said...

DANNNNNN!!!!!!!!!