Thursday, May 1, 2008

First Post!

This is my attempt to do a blog. I should do pretty good, because there is lots to talk about!

First of all I am currently attempting to fix my own car!



I know what you are thinking, but i can do it. I spent all night last night putting it back together. (til 2:00 A.M.) We decided to put in a new transmission, because the mesh-synchro was not working. It is sitting in my brothers garage right now, supposedly the fuel pressure is building, but it has been 4 + hours, and it still won't start.

Since it won't start, i will end up taking the new frontrunner train home. It is a pretty cool experience, and thanks to Weber State, i got a uta ed pass so that i can ride uta for free!

1 comments:

Nicholas G. James said...

Hi this is your cousin! If you have no idea who the heck I'm talking about, ask Becky who "Filbert Karo" is.